[Serusers] Registering 1 SIP phone with multiple VoIP controllers

Peter Hudec peter.hudec at globaltel.sk
Mon Jan 30 14:36:21 CET 2006

Hi Suvendu,

yes, it works, but what about the autorization ?
In your case any softphone can register wich your proxy.

In real world it is a bad idea. I tired to forward the REGISTER request
only it the client is correctly authorized.

-- cut ---
                if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
                        xlog("L_INFO", "REGISTER <$rm> r-uri <$ru>\n");

                        if (!www_authorize("voip.globaltel.sk", "subscriber")) {
                                www_challenge("voip.globaltel.sk", "1");
                                return;
                        }
                        if (!save("location")) {
                                sl_reply_error();
                                return;
                        }
#                       t_relay_to_udp("10.1.1.115", "5060");
                        t_replicate_udp("10.1.1.115", "5060");
                        return;
                } else {

To the server 10.1.1.115 is send REGOSTER REQ with full Digest informations. The 10.1.1.115 reject this
with "401 unanuthorized".

Can any one tell me how to redistibute REGISTER REQ (successfull) accross network? I can't share
SER database or have *(realtime). I have to do it only using SIP signaling.

	best regards
		hudecof