[Serusers] Here I go again...Call type processing Section problem?

Juan juan at uwtcallback.com
Mon Jan 30 20:51:06 CET 2006

Hi.
As I had no answers to this question, here it is again.

Till now I was happy using SER handling communications between UAs using
nathelper and RPT proxy.
Now I changed the ser.cfg script to the one with PSTN support and none of
the UAs get registered.
I am getting a 403 Forbidden.
Analyzing the script I understood that this 403 was coming from the Call
Type Processing Section so I changed
if (!is_uri_host_local()) {
    if (is_from_local() || allow_trusted()) { and so on
if (uri!=myself)
and now the UAs are registering again.
But of course I can't make calls.
So I would like to know how this< is_uri_host_local and is_from _local>
work and what should I do to make them allow my UAs to register.
I am attaching the ser.cfg that doesn't work.
Thanks in advance

Juan Ferrari