[Serusers] SER RTP QoS Monitoring

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Sun Jan 29 21:53:22 CET 2006

Hi,

the basic problem with your project is that someone needs to collect the QoS
statistics (I assume that you are talking about voice quality and not about
signaling). If the RTP is going end-to-end at least one of the devices has to
this job. And then you are bound to whatever way this device offers to
query/collect these stats.
Only if you relay the RTP (over rtpproxy or mediaporxy) you would have a
chance to create such stats independently from the end devices.

Greetings
  Nils