[Serusers] Sip-Rpid?

Evan Borgström evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Fri Jan 27 22:54:23 CET 2006

	First make sure you have a dictionary file that defines Sip-Rpid (it
was at one point defined as SER-Rpid). Then in your reply to a user
authentication packet you can put the value you wish to use in the RPID
SER appends as a header (ie. mine is "Evan Borgstrom" <sip:xxxx at ca.mci.com>)

	Now that the radius server is sending the Rpid attribute back you need
to call append_rpid_hf like so:

append_rpid_hf("",
";party=calling;id-type=subscriber;privacy=off;screen=yes");

	If you change the privacy flag from off to full and your PSTN end point
is RFC compliant it should block the ANI of your call when it releases
into the TDM network.

-Evan