[Serusers] TLS support in SER

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:18:53 CET 2006

Mmm ... one comes to mind ...
ser/openser will close the tcp/tls connection after a couple minutes
of inactivity by the phone ... thus, you either change this in ser's
source code or you force your phone to re-register every 90 seconds or
so ... otherwise, the tcp/tls connection is closed, thus the phone
cannot be reached (for incoming calls).

Cesc