[Serusers] Where are my BYE messages gone?

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Thu Jan 26 13:50:35 CET 2006

Hi again list,

I'm trying to get acc module to work so that I can write a billing
script for SER (which I'll probably stick on CPAN just like what I've
done for Asterisk::LCR).

Thanks to Olivier Taylors' help now the module works (well, at least SER
starts). But I see no trace of my BYE messages. Which is strange since I
do record route (well, I think I do).

I have pasted my ser.cfg on http://pastebin.ca/38650

Can you see what's going wrong? I would really like to avoid using
Asterisk *just* to be able to bill stuff.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom