[Serusers] re : presence module with ser

Yeung OnTai-q16645 dennis.yeung at motorola.com
Wed Jan 25 03:17:23 CET 2006

Hi Jan,

I'd like to use PA, XCAP with eyeBeam.

Are you talking about the "ser-0.10.99-dev30-tm-timers-pa-3", I've
downloaded the tar file and tried "make install".

It seems like presence works fine, XCAP is also working(except RLS)...

About the RLS, do I need to create a directory in
"<xcap-root>/rls-services/global/index" where all the XML (for RLS)
files are stored?

How can I configure the eyeBeam accordingly? By default it's configured
as "subscribe to contact list : $username$-list@$domain$".

It seems like SER does not consider it as a list, it only considers it
just another URI. Did I do something wrong? Or do I need to change
anything in SER?

Regards,
Dennis