SV: [Serusers] Setting up ser (configuring static forwarding)

Ladislav Andel ladia6 at centrum.cz
Wed Jan 25 14:50:01 CET 2006

Hi,
1) Enable mysql support, set the your sip_domain as company.se and add
users..

2) Or without mysql... add line alias=company.se to your ser.cfg
In your SIP UAs set SIP domain/realm to company.se
Set Usernames as you like(password not needed). Register with your SIP
UAs and then it should work.

Forget your lines with forward.

Also make sure your firewalls are enabled at port 5060.

I would suggest to use mysql because once your restart your linux
usernames will be deleted from location table(from memory)

Ladislav