[Serusers] Billing - Call Forward

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:21:06 CET 2006

Hello,

We have to do that also.

What we do is to use asterisk b2bua with Radius and jradius.
When a call is forwarded, we add two headers to the invite to indicate to
Asterisk that this call is forwarded and that Radius has to bill another
account.
Asterisk b2bua works well and you can avoid the media processing if needed.

Olivier