[Users] Path

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Mon Jan 30 20:01:30 CET 2006

Hi again,and you are right.
the script is breaking out from the main route.

All I see is:

ERROR:usrloc:update_contacts: invalid cseq

And it seem like this error message is due to the third REGISTER (which
has the same CSeq as the second REGISTER)

br hw

PS, If you need any more debugs, I'll provide you with everything you
need.....

--
Helge Waastad
Senior Konsulent