[Users] Sending stored messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 18 12:20:13 CET 2006

Hello Andrea,

the feature sounds nice, please register the patch into the tracker, in
the patches section, so it is not lost in the mailbox. I will take a
look at it and apply it in the next future.

Tracker link:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143

As a feature I see good to add as well, is to be able to take the
sending time (in format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS or similar) from an avp. If the
avp is not present then the sending time is equal with receive time.
With such functionality I can send a message as reminder to some prefix
plus the date to store from my SIP client. Example of functionality with
prefix *88:

Message to: sip:*8820060125140000 at mydomain.sip will send me the message
back on the 25th January at 2:00PM