[Users] about sems

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 12 18:18:40 CET 2006

You can use sems to provide some of asterisk functionalities (voicemail,
announcement, audio conferencing, IVR scripting ...) but not all of them
(gateway to different protocols). Also, sems is gpl which is not
suitable for different patented codecs (g729).

Here is a basic configuration script for openser and sems:
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2005-September/000844.html