[SPAM?] Re: Re: [Users] Help: how to use pa module

Joachim Fabini Joachim.Fabini at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 11 10:03:00 CET 2006

Hi,

Imho the pa module is not compiled by default. Did you
add the include_modules="pa" during all make stages?

As far as I realize your openser does not start up after
adding the pa options. Please include the openser log
(output, errors) in your messages, this makes debugging
much easier.

Btw, I believe that you will be slightly disappointed
by the pa functionality. I love OpenSER but when your
focus is exclusively Presence then it might be an option
to look at SER. The SER pa module from the CVS has been
significantly improved.

hih
--Joachim