[Users] help for TLS on openser

Kenny Yeh kenny at artdio.com.tw
Thu Jan 5 02:48:43 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu,hello

           Thanks for your help!!!!

           I try 'netstat -ual' but nothing is list; I try 'netstat -al' list is below:
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 debian1:sip-tls         *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:mysql         *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ftp                   *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:smtp          *:*                     LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 *:ssh                   *:*                     LISTEN

We can see 'debian1' :sip-tls,but I cann't see service port 5061 ,why? or must I connect to server on 5061 port,unlees I cann't see it?

Thanks you again.

======= 2006-01-05 02:50:15 您在来信中写道:=======