[Serusers] how to rewrite radius request information packet before sending to radius

gokhan uslu gokhanuslu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:33:37 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have a ser system talking with radius. there is no problem with authentication. but what i realized is that, in my radius request packet:

  USER-NAME= user1 at ip_of_ser

  and this radius packet goes to radius for authentication. But i want to change the radius packet.

  so that my USER-NAME = user1 at ip_of_ser will change to

                  USER-NAME = user1 at ip_of_user1

  I need to change the authentication information of the radius packet, before sending it to radius. how can i handle this? do i need avp module or what? please help me? please