[Serusers] radius authentication with ip address of a user

gokhan uslu gokhanuslu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 16:54:28 CET 2006

Hi,
  I have installed ser and freeradius into same machine. everything is working fine. i have created users at the freeradius. but while creating a user, in the user information i had to use the ip of the SER not the ip of the user gateway(a sip gateway)

  I mean i want to register the user according to its username , password and ALSO IP.

  my user`s ip: 83.100.100.23
  my SER   ip: 212.175.10.36
  when i edit user file for freeradius and when i write this:

  myuser at 83.100.100.23   for user name it does not work

  but when i write

  myuser at 212.175.10.36

  then it can authenticate. but this is unusefull for me at the moment. I must be authenticated according to user`s ip, not according to SER`s ip

  please help meee

  thanks a lot