[Serusers] SER+NAT

Barta János j.barta at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 24 12:49:44 CET 2006

Hello!

I would like to make a SIP proxy, with dual function.
The first function will be a normal SIP proxy, while in the
sec. function it will be working as an RTP proxy.
For example:
A user sends a registration reguest to my SIP. The proxy
sees, that the domain name is mytest.ser, and the proxy will
know, that this domain will be managed by  itself.
If the user creates a new registration -but in this case
with mytest.hu- then the SER will do a NAT, and forwarding
the message away,  via the external interface (to another
proxy).

The arch:
Client <-> DefaultGW (+SIP and RTP proxy) <-> Another SIP
10.1.1.1 <-> 10.1.1.254 __NAT___10.200.200.254 <-> 10.200.200.1

The default config -with a little modification- is working
fine, but it does not rewrite the contact header in the SDP
file .
(I installed the rtpproxy, and I have set up iptables too.)

alias=mytest.ser
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/nathelper.so"

route{

       #inserted by klaus
       if (method=="INVITE") {
                record_route();
                force_rtp_proxy();
                forward(10.200.200.1,5060);
                /* set up reply processing */
                t_on_reply("1");
        };
	forward(10.200.200.1,5060);

  }

  #inserted by klaus
  # all incoming replies for t_onrepli-ed transactions enter
here
  onreply_route[1] {
       if (status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]")
                force_rtp_proxy();
  }

A number of persons will be use it with M$ Messenger, so I'm
interested in such a solution, where we do not need to set
an  outbound proxy in the client.
Can somebody send me any example?

Thanks, Jani

[origo] klikkbank lakossági számlacsomag havi 199 Ft-ért, bankkártya éves díj nélkül!
www.klikkbank.hu