[Serusers] avpops prefix adding for areacode

Ibrahim TUNALI ibrahim.tunali at comturk.com
Wed Feb 15 15:47:19 CET 2006

Hi,
If user call 7 digits number, I want to add caller prefix from avpops
record to TO uri. I know prefix() function uses for adding prefix but it
doesn't work with avpops module. I couldn't use avp_write() function
because it's only work with avp_values or avp_alias. I want to mix of
avp_alias and TO uri.
ie sip:2304862 at domain.com -> sip:9252304862 at domain.com like traditional
PSTN dialing (you don't dial your areacode if you want to call your area)
My configuration part for avpops prefix is;

        if(uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{7}@" && avp_db_load("$from","$areacode")){
                #this part should be get from avp_alias
                prefix("$areacode");
                # or