[Serusers] Authentication of ReInvite

Pat wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:55:03 CET 2006

Morning everyone,

Has anyone tried authentication of Re-INVITE on SER? When I add the
proxy_challenge to the ReInvite in the SER configure file, the ACK for 407
from the client is porxied by SER to the other side. The signalling looks
like:

caller----------------------SER---------------------Callee
------------------ normal call setup--------------------
--------------------------blha blha-----------------------
---call hold Re-Invite--->
<--- 407 challenge------
--------ACK----------------->
                                -------------ACK--------->  *** This is not
to be proxied!
----ReInvite--------------->
----------------------etc etc............

Anyone seen this while doing similar thing on SER? How can I stop SER
proxing this ACK just like the way SER treat the original Invite with
authentiacion?

Here is the authentication part in the loose route block of my SER config
file:

        if (method=="INVITE") {
                if (!proxy_authorize("test.com", "subscriber")) {
                        proxy_challenge( "test.com", "0");
                        break;
                };
        };