[Serusers] Problem with time of call invite in Mysql

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Mon Feb 20 17:03:33 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have SER and mysql DB in USA and I am calling from India. For all the calls I
am dialling from India the time of call invite is getting recorded 5.5 hours
ahead the local time in USA. Suppose if time in USA is 6:30 and if I call from
India, in mysql DB it is getting stored that I called at 12:00. So for billing
if I calculate calls between NOW() and NOW()-30 days, all the calls in this 5.5
hours are missing.
Please tell me where I have to change my configuration. I have ser -0.9.4 and
Mysql 4.0 on Linux.

Thanks for your help and time,
Manoj.