[Serusers] ENUM

Mon Feb 20 16:18:47 CET 2006

Anderson Alves Albuquerque wrote:

>  Does someone has a example with ENUM in SER?
>  I need to use SER with ENUM, but I think that the manaul in IPTEL is
> very sample and it is not complete.

sorry for the line breaks :-)

regards
klaus

route[11] {
   # Performs ENUM e164.arpa and freenum lookups and relays if ENUM found,
   # otherwise the route block will return for further processing
   # request URI must be in +E.164 format (e.g. sip:+43...@)
   if enum_query("e164.arpa.","+sip+voice:sip") {
     load_contacts();  # load current branches into AVPs considering q
values
           # and clear all existing branches
     next_contacts();# create branch(es) with highest prior AVP(s)

     if (is_uri_host_local()) {
       xlog("L_INFO","ENUM query in e164.arpa successful, destination is
inbound\n");
       route(34);
       exit;
     }
     xlog("L_INFO","ENUM query in e164.arpa successful, destination is
outbound\n");
     route(33);
     exit;
   }
   if enum_query("freenum.org.","+sip+voice:sip") {
     load_contacts();  # load current branches into AVPs considering q
values
           # and clear all existing branches
     next_contacts();# create branch(es) with highest prior AVP(s)
     if (is_uri_host_local()) {
       xlog("L_INFO","ENUM query in freenum.org successful, destination
is inbound\n");
       route(34);
       exit;
     }
     xlog("L_INFO","ENUM query in freenum.org successful, destination is
outbound\n");
     route(33);
     exit;
   }
   xlog("L_INFO","ENUM query not sucessful...\n");
}