[Serusers] error querying table version

Yi Zheng yizheng at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 06:20:17 CET 2006

Hi,

  While trying to setup auth_db() with mysql, I got the following error messages in /var/log/messages.

  table_version(): Invalid number of rows received: 2, location
Feb 16 17:55:17 localhost ./ser[13709]: register_udomain(): Error while querying table version
Feb 16 17:55:17 localhost ./ser[13709]: domain_fixup(): Error while registering domain
I used ser_mysql.sh create to generate the ser database. It looks like that ser has two location entries in its version table. I tried to use ser_mysql.sh to reinstall the ser database but it ended up the same.  What should I do to correct this?

  - ming