[Serusers] features-callfwd.5.0.cfg to Asterisk VM

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 17 01:38:27 CET 2006

Something like this will do the trick:

       t_on_failure("3");
       t_relay();

failure_route[3] {

    if (t_check_status("487")) {
            prefix("u");
            rewritehostport("<asterisk hostname>:<sip port>");
            append_branch();
            t_relay_to_udp("<asterisk hostname>", "<sip port>");
            break;
   } else if (t_check_status("486")) {
            prefix("b");
            rewritehostport("<asterisk hostname>:<sip port>");
            append_branch();
            t_relay_to_udp("<asterisk hostname>", "<sip port>");
            break;
  }

The prefix "u" and prefix "b" commands allow you to indicate to Asterisk
whether to play the unavailable or busy greeting by prefixing the r-uri
username with the appropriate letter. You'll need to check the actual
status codes however because these are just examples.

-Steve