[Serusers] Re: SerWeb Displays blank page

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Thu Feb 16 22:00:15 CET 2006

Hello Serusers,

Now I fixed all my php,apache errors and again I have the same blank page
problem. Previously we had serweb on a different machine and even there we had
problems. So especially for serweb we took a new unix box and installed serweb
there and even here we had another problem. In our previous machine
page use to
display after 5 to 10 attempts but here it always displays the title page as
"SIP Express Router Web interface" but I could never find the login screen. My
phpinfo page is http://serweb.mantragroup.com/ser/html/admin/phpinfo.php I
eneabled display errors and log errors for php

My admin login page is

http://serweb.mantragroup.com/ser/html/admin/index.php

Please check page source of admin index.php and I have learnt from my previous
installation that it should have some java script etc for displaying username,
password etc but this page do not have. I also checked paths for style.css and
login_completion.js.php both are correct. What else should I do? I posted in
some php forums also but could not fix. Please help me understand and fix my
problem. I will send if any config files are needed.

Thanks for your help and time,
Manoj.