[Serusers] UAC UDP to Proxy TCP... Problem

Christian Thomas cthomas at canalwest.com
Thu Feb 16 20:28:28 CET 2006

  Hi Greg,

  I'm not sure. I have tried :
  dig -t SRV _sip._udp.sip.carrierTCP.net.br and dig -t SRV
_sip._tcp.sip.carrierTCP.net.br without success.
  then
  dig -t SRV _sip._udp.carrierTCP.net.br and dig -t SRV
_sip._tcp.carrierTCP.net.br. The same.
  In this case it could be the problem... I'm verifying with him. If not, I
could use T_relay_to_tcp or t_relay_to_udp depending on the request line.
  In this case my problem is to put the right uri and port in the function :
as his GW could change regarding the destination, even the transport could
change for the same GW. And the function seems to work so with
("123.456.123","5060") as parameters and not with variables. Am I wrong? I
hope because if I could put variables in the t_relay_to_xxx functions, I
will be able to work with any other Sip proxy, even if not well configured
with DNS SRV records.

  Anyway, thank Greg...I know you will give me the trick.

  Regards,

  Christian Thomas