[Serusers] error running SER: segmentation fault

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Feb 16 07:25:38 CET 2006

hi! i've installed SER using apt-get in debian and having some errors when running it while when i installed it from source using centos it accepts my cfg file but i've seen that it's easy to install it on debian systems only that i'm having this kind of problem, can anyone direct me to some link wherein i can read about having this error "segmentation fault" at the end when running SER?
  thanks in advance! :-)

  ryanalupa

http://mail.yahoo.com