[Serusers] Problem with SER Accounting and Mysql

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Wed Feb 15 07:42:44 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I first opened Makefile in /usr/local/ser/ser-0.9.4/modules/acc/ and
uncommented
the line

# uncomment the next line if you wish to enable SQL accounting
DEFS+=-DSQL_ACC

Later I called "make acc.so" in the same acc directory after deleting previous
acc.so and copied new acc.so to /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so where I have
all my modules and in my ser.cfg I have
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"

But still I could see nothing in acc table of my ser. On the console I
could see

ACC: request acknowledged: call_id=1139975971-396-MERCURY at 192.168.1.113,
totag=as3f535c91, from="manoj" <sip:manoj at mantragroup.com>;tag=8150,
i-uri=sip:9118006733555 at 216.32.80.226:5384, method=ACK,
o-uri=sip:9118006733555 at 216.32.80.226:5384, fromtag=8150, code=200,
to=<sip:18006733555 at mantragroup.com>;tag=as3f535c91, uid=n/a,
userpart=9118006733555

Currently I am not handling "BYE", is that a problem?

Please help me, I have no clew on where I am going wrong.

Manoj.