[Serusers] [Help] wm not signing in

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Feb 8 02:14:34 CET 2006

hi all! i'm still new to ser scripting and ser itself. i just followed what i read in the admin guide and some samples that i obtained from the net. my ser box is using version 0.9.6. my problem is i can't make my wm sign in, i just followed what was said in some docs that i've read but still it won't sign in but when i'm using an xlite softphone it's fine i mean the softphone can log in and can make calls. do i still have to do some more module loading or some parameter settings? please help, i'm still new here! thanks in advance! :-)

  ryan

http://mail.yahoo.com