[Serusers] Aliases

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Feb 10 10:41:31 CET 2006

Give it a minute. I've found that when I add an alias that way, it seems to
update to the database at a delayed interval, though I'm not entirely sure why
(I suppose I could futz around in the code to find out, but it's never really
bothered me enough to do so).

The great mystery to ME is not why the adding of the alias fails but why it
succeeds and then proceeds NOT to put the SIP_DOMAIN into the alias table. :)

N.

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:26:59 +1000, Nick Hoffman wrote