[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Fri Feb 10 06:42:22 CET 2006

Hi,

If I rewriteuri with my account credentials provided by minute provider and
forward it to him then where I am passing the actual PSTN or URI for whom the
call has to be sent. I have following lines in ser.cfg

if (uri=~"^sip:4[0-8][0-9]*@mantragroup.com"){
	if (!is_user_in("credentials", "ld")) {
		sl_send_reply("403", "No permission");
		break;
	};
	strip(1);
        log(1, "Trying to forward to Teliax.\n");
        rewriteuri("sip:username:password at VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
	forward("VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM", 5060);
}

Please tell me what must I do here, I am not finding any related info.

Thanks,
Manoj.