[Serusers] Up-to-date documentation

nick.hoffman at altcall.com nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Thu Feb 9 14:14:37 CET 2006

Hi guys. As I'm new to using SER and wanting to do my own research before
posting to the mailing list, I've scoured around for documentation, how-tos,
guides, etc on SER. However, just about all of the information I've found is
severely out of date.

For instance, the SER Admin's Guide (iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html) was
last updated in 2002, and the SER How-To
(iptel.org/ser/doc/ser-howto/ser-Howto.html) suggests this:
    mysql> update subscriber set perms=?admin? where USER_ID=?JoeUser?;
despite the subscriber table not having a field named 'perms' [anymore].

So, other than voip-info.org, are there any current, up-to-date how-tos,
documentation, guides, etc?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Nick