[Serusers] grandstream budgetone not able to make/take calls

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Feb 9 10:43:59 CET 2006

hello all,

  i'm ryan and still a SER noob. copied some cfg files from onsip.org and from voip-info.org. basically, i'm using two softphones, at first they're all ok. can make a call, can accept...when i try it on my budgetone hardphone, my desktop phone registers but cannot make a call, can't take calls either. as of now i still don't know what to do with it yet, can anyone help/guide me on how to configure this little problem? i'm using sarge and ser-0.9.4.... is this an issue with NAT? i still don't know how to config it yet, pls, help me anyone? :)

  ryan

http://mail.yahoo.com