[Serusers] Problem with SER and Database connections

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Tue Feb 7 15:19:18 CET 2006

Hi again,

You can reduce the mysql connections with reducing how many children you
are running by useing the children=something variable.

But I personally doubt that this will solve your problem. and, if it
does then you must be aware that if somebody connectes a few times to
your webserver, your server might as well go down.

-atle

* mkumar at mantragroup.com <mkumar at mantragroup.com> [060207 14:52]: