[Serusers] Problem with SER and Database connections

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Tue Feb 7 11:17:03 CET 2006

Hi All,

	I installed SER 0.9.4 and I was able to make and receive calls. SER and Mysql
run on the same unix box which is located at some other place and which also
runs a webserver. After starting ser everything goes fine but after sometime
the whole system goes down and I was not even able to connect to unix box using
SSH or to any web page of that webserver. Does the Number of connections made
by SER to Mysql is causing the problem or is there anything wrong with my SER
configuration and Mysql? If Number of connections is the problem then please
tell me what must I do to reduce the number of connections to Mysql from SER.

Also please tell me if there is any new Mysql.so module or any other module
which fixes this.

Thanks,
Manoj