[Serusers] TLS configuration problem (was TLS comments)

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Feb 3 15:52:46 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I wonder if this TLS module if even working. First, I had to patch ser
> to allow settings for the default client TLS domain, but still I can't
> connect. Not even ser<-->ser works.

  Yes, it works. Configuration of the client part was not done yet(see my
  email on serdev, it was mentioned there), I fixed that already and will
  commit it shortly. But this is not a problem as long as you only use
  the default client domain, because in that case you can just put the
  certificate in the default path and it will work.

> I always get the following error on the client side:
>
> ser[2559]: ERROR: tls_server.c:281: SSL error:error:140D308A:SSL
> routines:TLS1_SETUP_KEY_BLOCK:cipher or hash unavailable
>
> I've tried setting the cipher manually but I still get the same error.
> Is this TLS module really wokring for you?

  I have tested this several times and it working for me. Could you
  send me your tls configuration, so that I can retry it ?

    Jan.