[Serusers] Need help to install SER and Serweb

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Feb 2 10:21:50 CET 2006

Ismael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed Debian on my computer, and now i want to install ser proxy
> ans serweb. To install SER, i did :
> // installation of apache, mysql, and phpmyadmin
> apt-get install apache mysql-server phpmyadmin
> //  installation of SER
> dpkg -i ser_0.9.6-0.1_i386.deb
> // restart of SER service
> /etc/init.d/ser restart
>
> To install serweb, i just did :
> tar -xvzf serweb-0.9.4.tar.gz
>
> What do i have to do now ??
> Thanks for your help,
> Ismaël

Since you have an APT based distribution, you can consider installing
everything from our APT repository, put the following in your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb     http://apt.sip-router.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://apt.sip-router.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

and then you can install ser, serweb, and rtpproxy using:
apt-get install ser serweb rtpproxy

The serweb package does not configure apache, but you can find apache
configuration file snippet in /etc/serweb/apache.conf

   Jan.