[Serusers] Presence + XCAP root problem with multiple domains

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Wed Feb 1 08:56:45 CET 2006

Hello,
you are right. This is a problem with current PA/RLS modules.

The solution using some dynamic xcap root is possible, but still may be
problematic. Better could be explicitly give xcap root as parameter to
handle_subscription or something like this (this is problem too because
of very near future of other parameters for XCAP queries like username,
password, authentication type ...).
	Vaclav