[Serusers] [serweb]Problem with SerWeb

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Wed Feb 1 05:01:02 CET 2006

Hi All,

I tried installing 0.9.2 and 0.9.4 but both behave in the same way, only if I
hit 5 to 10 times on login then one can login and in admin only ACl
changes and
user preferences are working. Server monitoring and admin privileges are not
working. Things which are working will work only if I hit 5 to 10 times
on them
only. Please help me, I do not know where I am going wrong, I followed all the
steps in serweb INSTALL doc.

Thanks,
Manoj.