[Serusers] Asterisk Registering with SER question

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Feb 1 04:08:28 CET 2006

Hi,
	I've been registering asterisk to ser. I'm using SER as the outbound
SIP trunk for Asterisk. Users registered with Asterisk will use the
SIP trunk to reach SER registered users and PSTN's. Now when I
register Asterisk with SER, on my SER's location table I see these record:

Username Column = asterisk
Contact Column = sip:s at 202.84.24.47

I have a script running that checks the accounting records and sends
BYE for the username that has no credit left. I found it hard doing
this because of the record on the Contact column on location table of
SER, everytime asterisk registers with SER. I could not send BYE to
asterisk because of the broken contact information on Contact column
of SER's location table. How can I correct this?

Here is my sip.conf configuration:

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = x.x.x.x