[Serusers] STUN and symmetric nat again

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Wed Feb 1 03:30:13 CET 2006

You are right. The UA of user B needs to support symmetric RTP. Their is also
an extension for SDP called co-media which allows you to explicitly tell the
other side "I will start the media stream" or "you should start the media
stream". But I think it is not a standard yet, and not too much vendors
implemented the draft yet.

  Nils