[Users] Oracle Support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 23 11:51:53 CET 2006

On 02/22/06 11:25, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> martin at campus-merseburg.de wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> short question: Is there any Oracle Support planned for (Open)SER?
if you are willing to introduce the module in openser we can help with
guidelines and suggestion. Unfortunately I have no access to a oracle
server, otherwise I could work on it as well. Some time ago I saw a news
that the oracle will release free version of its db server for academic
and personal/non-profit usage, but I couldn't find any update regarding it.