[Users] Caller ID

Martin Kjeldsen martin.kjeldsen at cuatro.dk
Wed Feb 15 14:19:24 CET 2006

Hi

I'm having a problem with users whose Caller-ID I would like to hide.
I'm aware
that the FROM header has to carry the value anonymous at anonymous.invalid,
for a
user to be shown as anonymous in the callees display. But I'm not sure
how to
accomplish this without violating core rules, concerning the FROM
headerss tag!

My accounting is done using the FROM header aswell, but I can imagine
that I
could just place the flag prior to altering the FROM header, if that is the
way to go about this problem.

I have just installed the OpenSER 1.0.0.

I was wondering if the right way to achieve my goal, would be via the
UAC module?

All help appreciated, and thanks for a great community :-)

Kind regards
Martin Kjeldsen