[Users] Dispatcher module: another question.

Antoine Fressancourt antoine.fressancourt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:05:22 CET 2006

Hello,

I followed with great interest the discussion about the use of the
Dispatcher module that occured in the last few days. Yet, I have another
question. For design issues, I wish to balance the incoming SIP messages
according to the method they hold : for instance, I want to treat the
REGISTER, SUBSCRBE and NOTIFY messages on some machines, and the INVITE,
BYE, CANCEL on another set of machines. I know this may seem strange first,
but I wonder if any mecanism allow to do that.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Antoine Fressancourt