[Users] dispatcher forwarding troubles...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 6 13:03:59 CET 2006

Hi Helge,

indeed there was a bug in the sip resolver related to setting the
default proto and port in unable to determine them. Ex: if host is IP,
no NAPTR/SRV is done, but the default proto and port must be set if not
specified.

please update form CVS and let me know if there are any more issues.

Thanks for report,
Bogdan