Re: Re: [Serusers] Creating particular mysql schema with the given db user name - gen_ha1

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Dec 28 12:25:47 CET 2006

I did it but there was small problem:
ser at tomix:~/src/ser-0.9.7-pre1/scripts$ ./ser0.9.7_mysql.sh create
MySql password for root:
./ser0.9.7_mysql.sh: line 161: gen_ha1: command not found
HA1 calculation failed
I was compiling ser version 0.9.7-pre with the command
# make proper
# make all
and there was no gen_ha1 file either in /usr/local/bin or /usr/sbin
I also tried
# make
# make modules
the same situation

When I was installing ser for the first time i used make_and_install script from the getting started pack. but know I just want to compile the sources without install to run two instances of ser.
how to compile to generate this gen_ha1 file?
Best
Tomasz