[Serusers] SER server as a client

jk jk at bingoconsulting.com
Wed Dec 27 02:39:53 CET 2006

I am looking for a complete SER configuration. Which can do the following.
- Can do load balancing for our asterisk server farm (4-6 servers).
- Can do accounting.
- Least cost routing.
- Can do IP based authentication. Mysql trusted table will have the list
of IPs in trusted table and see allows calls from those IPs.
- Should have some kind of web interface for client to see their account
and call logs from one account for all IPs.
- Web interface for cutomer support people. Where they should be able to
manage the accounts. Make changes, check the amount used.
- Each account can have multiple IPs who will send call and ser will
forward those calls to my service provider.
- Should disconnect calls once the account is out of credit.

I have seen multiple tools and modules that can do all or some of these.
Like SER, Serweb, FreeRadius, CDRtool etc.  I am able to make them work
one by one. but making a package of all this and then doing testing and
all that is taking too much of time.

So now I am looking for some commercial solution that can handle all this.

Can some one point me to good source that can do all this. I will be
even interested in paying someone who has done all this and can finish
that for me in few days.

Thank you,
-Jai