[Serusers] Recommend ATA adaptor ?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Dec 20 08:29:09 CET 2006

Sipura has many via configuration options as well, and you are right to
assume that you have a configuration error when your BYEs go astray.
Switching to another ATA with less options can be a double-edged sword.
With less options, it will work (maybe, many are quite buggy) with less
pains up front, but most likely you will get hit by other problems later on.
g-)