[Serusers] ser 0.9.6 # mediaproxy # one-way audio

davor jovanovic davor.jovanovic at srce.hr
Tue Dec 12 15:55:41 CET 2006

Hi all,

I’m using ser 0.9.6 with mediaproxy and latest version of XLite client.
I have a problem with one-way audio when calling client on another
domain (not served by our SER). When Xlite uses public address (not
behind NAT) I can't receive audio from other side, but when I connect
that same XLite client by way of dial-up or ADSL everything is OK. I
suppose that in second case (ADSL) mediaproxy is included in the process
and that is way call succeeds. I don't know what is a problem when
client isn't behind NAT, but it has public IP address. All combinations
of calls are working with no problem when all users are using only our
SER. I'm using configuration similar to that in SER Getting started (NAT
part is same), but if needed I can email it.

If anyone had similar problem, please help, a would appreciated it!

Thanks

/davor