Re: Re: [Serusers] SIPSAK - wrong behaviou r??

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Tue Dec 12 08:58:33 CET 2006

yes you are right:)
but the stange situation is the following
(version from svn):
         UA1         SIPProxy
          |              |
          |INVITE 3      |
          |------------->|
          |              |
          |407 3         |
          |<-------------|
          |              |
          |ACK 3         |
          |------------->|
          |              |
          |INVITE 4      |
          |------------->|
          |              |
          |TRYING 4      |
          |<-------------|
          |              |
          |INVITE 4      |
          |<-------------|
          |              |
          |ACK 3         |
          |------------->|
          |              |
          |INVITE 4      |
          |<-------------|
after the end of dialog related to cseq 3
ua (sipsak) sends an invite (with cseq 4) to sipproxy
then there is the provisional response trying and sipproxy sends invite
further (actually the same ua) to sipsak
and the reaction of sipsak is: ACK with with cseq 3 instead of OK or 4xx,
this scenarion is repeated until sipproxy sends the 408 timeout with cseq 4
after wich ua (sipsak) resposes with ACK with cseq 4
what do you think about this?:)
bests tomek