[Serusers] any kind of statistics available

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Dec 11 14:34:40 CET 2006

I'm not aware of such publicly available tool. We are using our own to run
iptel.org. (snapshot attached). I think the key point is that the management
data is available to outside world via xml-rpc and folks can relatively
easily bind this data via xml-rpc to their favorite monitoring apps.

If it is as easy as availability monitoring, you can use nagios with
sipsak as plug-in.

-jiri

p.s. this is ser mailing list, which is not openser mailing list. openser
is quite different piece of software.